Vineetha loves to wear caps and here she even cooperated with me to get a picture.
I finally got to see Angie, Katie and Lauren after a long time. Tirzah and Lauren enjoyed a nice stretch on the playmat. Lauren is a cutie! Check out those adorable lips. The kids played so well together and we had a blast. We're looking forward to more times together in the near future. Thanks for visiting, Angie!
The Palamootils brought a yummy dinner (Panda Express) and we enjoyed a nice evening together. We hope to see them at least one more time before they move to India.
When I finally put Tirzah on her tummy she did great. She just laid there and enjoyed sucking away on her fist.
I finally got to see Kristin after she had her second baby Mae. Iris is a cutie and did great playing with Vijay and Vineetha while Mae was very busy blowing rasberries. We're excited that Kristin is pregnant with her third :)
Nathan and Kristin came over to visit with a yummy dessert. Thanks to you both for good dessert and great conversations.
It is hard to get a good picture of Vijay at any other time. Here is Vineetha with her happy smile, and Tirzah already in the ExcerSaucer! She is the earliest of the three to be in the ExerSaucer. Even when I lay her on the playmat, she pushes herself around with her legs and manages to get out on the floor.
A nice Spring day! We enjoyed this beautiful Saturday morning by going to Coffee and Tea Leaf drive-thru and then to the park. Lisa and Ethan joined us that evening bringing dinner and a movie to watch together. Good times!
This is what we found when Cameron went to check on them after we put them down for the night. We have no idea how he climbed into Vineetha's crib. We have since rearranged the room and now we often find him in Tirzah's crib ever since we put it in there.

Noelle and Tirzah get to hang out together from time to time. Thanks Sarah for stopping by and giving me good company; I'm glad that we live so close to each other.
We are getting rid of the bassinet so it was sitting out in the living room. Vineetha decided to hang out in it, so I put Tirzah in it just for fun but she didn't like the idea.
2 comments:
Aw, yay new pictures! :)
Cameron used to climb into my crib with me when I was little and he was much younger than Vijay, more like Vineetha's age. :)
Tirzah is such a pretty little thing. She still reminds me of Aliza's pictures. I really wish we could get a picture of the cousins together--size-wise, she would fit right between Vineetha and Tirzah.
O.k., that picture of Tirzah and Lauren is cracking me up...they have the same poses and if it weren't for their arms being in the way, they'd look like they're siamese twins joined at the head. But maybe it's just me? ha ha
And I looooove the pic of Vijay in his sister's crib. Their expressions are priceless. That will be a picture they refer back to a lot when they're older, and laugh.
Post a Comment