Friday, December 18, 2009

Tirzah Noëlle Savage is here!!


Tirzah Noëlle Savage was born at 9:35am this morning, weighing in at 6 lbs., 2 oz. and measuring 18" long. Mother and baby are resting comfortably as I post. :)



12 comments:

Nate and Aimee said...

Yay! I was checking out the last post and when I refreshed the page--there she was!!
I'm so happy for a healthy baby and Mama! And yay for Vineetha--she and Tirzah are going to be such good friends!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear you are both doing well. How exciting!

Carl, Melitsa & Aiden said...

Wheee! SHE'S here!!! I'm SO happy for you guys! I can't believe you are a mommy of 3!!! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I was happy to be with Sarah when you told her :)

Mrs. Horse said...

Hooray! So excited for you all! If the Dr. is correct about Johanna and me both having a girl, that will be so fun to have girls together this close in age.
I was hoping to visit you tomorrow, but with K.C. being sick and my throat sore off and on, we should stay away. :-( There with you in thoughts and prayers, though. :-)

Crystal said...

aawwww!!! Congratulations!!! You look beautiful!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful little girl. Her name is beautiful as well. Hope you have a smooth and easy recovery.

Savage Farmers said...

Congratulations! We love seeing the pictures and feel very blessed to have another grandchild! The Lord is good!! We can't wait now to see them in person in May!

Toplovs said...

Simply precious.

Rebecca Parkinson said...

Both Dave and I like the name very much, its very unique and sounds good too. She's beautiful and so are you, right after birth too! Congratulations, mommy and daddy!

azuremle said...

Happy, happy day!! Rejoicing with you that God has added another sweet arrow to your family to teach about our Saviour! I wish we could have a coffee too! We'll be out in CA in August so we can have a playdate with 6 or figure out how to leave them all and have a coffee date!

JK & Ira Shea said...

WOW....Congratulations Cameron and Joanna!!!! What a blessing! We'll have to catch up with you soon :)