And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. 2 Cor. 3:18
So adorable! Congratulations! I just now saw that you are expecting again! That is wonderful! Everyone says that my girls will be great friends cause they are so close in age . . . it will be fun - and don't let anyone discourage you with how "hard" it is going to be - His grace IS sufficient! I know! I am here!
4 comments:
Very sweet!
poo poo boy?
... lol
~Billy
I love how he laughs and then snuggles up. So precious!!
So adorable! Congratulations! I just now saw that you are expecting again! That is wonderful! Everyone says that my girls will be great friends cause they are so close in age . . . it will be fun - and don't let anyone discourage you with how "hard" it is going to be - His grace IS sufficient! I know! I am here!
Post a Comment