And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. 2 Cor. 3:18
It was good to see you, Cameron, Vijay and your parents on Monday. Like Ira said, enjoy while he is a newborn baby because they grow so quickly. When you realize, he will be 6 months, 8 months etc... I am so glad that your parents stay such a long time.
2 comments:
What a precious little guy! I am so happy you have your parents around to help and enjoy Vijay while he is a newborn!
It was good to see you, Cameron, Vijay and your parents on Monday. Like Ira said, enjoy while he is a newborn baby because they grow so quickly. When you realize, he will be 6 months, 8 months etc... I am so glad that your parents stay such a long time.
Post a Comment