Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our 18 weeks old Savage Indian Baby

My handsome husband just after we got back from the wedding on 19th.
Cameron took this picture this morning and I am 19 weeks pregnant.
Here is our 18 week old baby. Look at his/her cute little face, even his/her tiny nose is seen, his/her hand and part of his/her leg. Baby has been moving quite a bit in my tummy. It was a wonderful Mother's Day gift to be able to feel him/her move. Last night Cameron felt the baby move too!!! We had a genetic counseling 4D ultra-sound on May 14th to check for any birth defects. Of course we denied the genetic counseling part of it and enjoyed seeing our baby. The doctor was an older gentleman and very nice. We told him right away not to tell us the gender of the baby. There are no birth defects. Praise the Lord! It showed that I have preeclampsia so he told me to take baby aspirin until the next ultra-sound which is on Aug. 20th. Praise the Lord even for that. I have been feeling great and there are no symptoms of preeclampsia and I'm hoping it is only a one time thing. My tummy is definitely showing but I haven't gained weight like I should. I have been a little concerned about that but I went inside just now and checked my weight. I finally hit 100 pounds today. yeah!!! We are enjoying our summer, especially Cameron, now that he is done with his teaching. We had a busy last few days with a wedding that we were both involved in. Cameron's friend from Grace Community just got married to an Indian girl (we met them in India on our trip). I was a bridesmaid and Cameron sang in the men's quartet. I'll post pictures as soon as I receive them. Cameron also leads music whenever there is a need in our fellowship group which keeps him busy as he picks the songs, formats them with the music and sends them away for printing. That is our latest update!!!


5 comments:

Nate and Aimee said...

Joanna, do you have a digital camera? Or do you scan all your pics...?

The Toplovs said...

Thanks for the baby/family update. We are thrilled to hear the baby is healthy and that you show no signs of having preeclampsia. Please keep updating your blog with pregnancy pics. You are still very small, but then again, I didn't even look pregnant until the end of my 5th month. You'll be small and very cute. =)

JK & Ira Shea said...

Joanna, you look wonderful! We are sooo happy that the baby is healthy! Are you going to find out the gender in August? If yes, let us all know!!!

Love you!

azuremle said...

Thanks for the update! Love seeing pix of your tummy:) Hopefully mine will pop soon as every day it's harder to wait and to be spirit-controlled about everything else!

josydaisy said...

aww...i enjoyed reading that.