And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. 2 Cor. 3:18
Yup. Looks like Cameron, all right. ;o).
YAY!!! I was hoping there would be a picture today!!
i think baby Savage looks more like Joanna. so very cute!
Yeah! Looks cute!!! As Nathan would say, "That's a fine looking kid!"
Yes, I'm so excited to see these pictures. Can you expound more on your appointment. I love detail!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yup. Looks like Cameron, all right. ;o).
YAY!!! I was hoping there would be a picture today!!
i think baby Savage looks more like Joanna. so very cute!
Yeah! Looks cute!!! As Nathan would say, "That's a fine looking kid!"
Yes, I'm so excited to see these pictures. Can you expound more on your appointment. I love detail!
Post a Comment