Friday, June 24, 2011

Georgia, Ezekiel and Anna's visit



Georgia braided her hair and I love Anna's smile here.



trying her hand with Tirzah's hair



kids found dirt to play while the adults chatted away



with Naomi and Noah



with Kristin and her girls!



reading a book with Auntie Georgia


It was so fun to sit around, chat and eat ice cream. My favorite memory of your trip, Georgia. Thank you for a wonderful visit. I can't wait for our next get together.


watching Hungry Caterpillar and Other Stories video for one last time before they left

2 comments:

Georgia said...

:) I've been waiting for you to get caught up on your blogging, to post about our visit. it was such a great time, wish we could visit whenever we wanted to!

Nana S. said...

Me too. I have been waiting for updated pictures of the children and your home. They have grown so much and your new home looks so homey and comfortable.